[vtkusers] ClipVolume after Volume Rendering

Xiangyi Liu xliu6 at nd.edu
Thu Jan 16 14:22:15 EST 2003

Hi,

We need to generate tedrahedral elements from the rendered volume, but I don't
know how to connect the two process. I tried to first write the volume then
use it as the input of vtkClipVolume, but there seems to be no proper writer.
I also tried to put the vtkClipVolume into vtkRayCastMapper, but could not
find a proper method.

I wonder if you have similar experience. Any advice is highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Xiangyi

Xiangyi Liu
Graduate Student
Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering Department
University of Notre Dame