[vtkusers] GetPosition of an actor that belongs to an assembly

N.Tsagarakis n.tsagarakis at salford.ac.uk
Thu Feb 27 14:43:49 EST 2003

Hi All

I want to retrieve the position of an intermediate actor that belong's to an assembly.

I am using the GetPosition  method however when  I rotate or move the assembly the GetPosition always return the
default start position of the intermediate actor. Is there any function that I can use to get the update position of an intermediate
actor in an assembly when the assemply position changes or the assembly rotates.

Regards

Nikos