[vtkusers] HELP: 3D image reading and rendering...

Arsene ELLA ella at pet.mpin-koeln.mpg.de
Tue Feb 18 09:33:09 EST 2003

Hi all,
I work with a visual C++ Compilator and have a 3D medical image in a specific
format (I can of course extract parameters like: image data, dimensions,
pixel sizes, origin....). How can I set those parameters into a VTK pipeline to
render them? which classes should I use?  an example will be appreciated.

Also, I was out of the VTK world for a while and I'm still in the earlier
version 4.0.
Is the new 4.2 is far different? if so, what's new?

Thanks in advance.

Arsene

Arsene ELLA, PhD
Max-Planck Institut Für Neurogische Forschung
Gleueler str, 50
D-50931 Cologne
GERMANY
Tel:   (+49) 221 478 5713