[vtkusers] vtkScalarBarActor broken

Jean M. Favre jfavre at cscs.ch
Mon Feb 17 09:32:21 EST 2003

Amy Henderson wrote:

> vtkScalarBarActor has a method called GetLabelTextProperty, and
> vtkTextProperty has a method called SetFontSize, so do something like
>
> scalarBar->GetLabelTextProperty()->SetFontSize(newSize);

I have tried that too and it did not work. (Red Hat 7.2 nightly)

% [[ScalarBar1 GetScalarBarActor] GetLabelTextProperty] GetFontSize
12
% [[ScalarBar1 GetScalarBarActor] GetLabelTextProperty] SetFontSize 24

All the numbers I have tried have no effect.

?
Dr. Jean M. Favre,                            email:favre at cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/people/Favre.html
CSCS, Swiss Center for Scientific Computing | Tel:  +41 (91) 610.82.40