[vtkusers] Smallest Dimensions ??

Brenton.Thomas at HardYards.info Brenton.Thomas at HardYards.info
Tue Feb 11 03:41:47 EST 2003

Is there a lower limit on the data that can be displayed?

The reason is that the application I have put together works great at units
of 1, 2 100 etc.  But when I decided to try something at 1e-6 everything
dissapears - I was trying to put a single voxel in a space of

x range = y range = z range =  -1e-6 to 1e-6 -

with the voxel  1/25th of this on a side

Normally it doesn't seem to matter what size units I use - the window seems
to resize itself.

bt