[vtkusers] Help:LNK2001 error

Klorida Miraj kmiraj at cs.purdue.edu
Sun Feb 9 10:23:03 EST 2003

Hello everybody,
I am new to VTK and while building the ALL_BUILD i get errors such as:

ObjectFactory.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "protected:
virtual class vtkObject * __thiscall vtkObjectFactory::CreateObject(char
const *)" (?CreateObject at vtkObjectFactory@@MAEPAVvtkObject@@PBD at Z)

They are almost the same errors... I think im missing some libraries in
the include, but am not sure which ones and also i dont know where to get
the extra ones i might need... right now my include has these new libs I
added:
	opengl32.lib vtkIO.lib vtkCommon.lib vtkFiltering.lib
vtkImaging.lib vtkGraphics.lib vtkRendering.lib

Please let me know
Thank you or your help
Klorida