[vtkusers] Axes update

Patrick Brockmann Patrick.Brockmann at ipsl.jussieu.fr
Tue Aug 19 08:44:31 EDT 2003

Hi all again,

Is there a way to adjust the size of an axis
depending to its numerical values ?

You can find my materials from:
http://dods.ipsl.jussieu.fr/brocksce/vtk_pb02

My results are for now:

- When zooming inside the center renderer, I have
a correct update of axis.

- When I press key "1", I can set the position and the
focal point of the camera to a "nicer" position (round)
and update axis labels.

Now, I would like to get the size of the axis
adpated to the new "nice" numerical values.
Is there a way to do this ?

By the way how to get tick marks and labels of the left ?

Hope that someone could help on this.

Patrick

mailto:Patrick.Brockmann at cea.fr
01.69.08.40.09 --> LSCE (Orme des merisiers 701, Bureau 50)
01.44.27.21.10 --> IPSL (Jussieu, Tour 26, 4eme)
http://www.ipsl.jussieu.fr/~brocksce/