[vtkusers] vtkSplineWidget and SetPlaneSource

dsjen at cs.unc.edu dsjen at cs.unc.edu
Wed Aug 6 09:29:12 EDT 2003

VTK Users,

I'm using vtkSplineWidget and would like to call SetPlaneSource, so
that I can call ProjectToPlaneOn, thus allowing me to only move my
spline nodes within the specified plane.  However, I'm not able to set
it to the correct plane apparently.

The plane I'd like to use SetPlaneSource on has had its mapper
transformed.  I've tried to create another plane and setting the
center to the actor position, but that doesn't work.  When I render
the scene, my widget ends up very far off.  If anyone has any ideas,
please let me know.

Thanks,
Dennis