[vtkusers] vtkImageDataToTkPhoto

Blezek, Daniel J (Research) blezek at crd.ge.com
Wed Sep 4 13:59:58 EDT 2002

Hi all,

  At long last, the ordeal is complete.  I have tested and checked in some changes to the
vtkImageDataToTkPhoto code, fixing all reported problems.  In addition, two examples have been
created in Examples/GUI/Tcl/OrthogonalPlanesWithTkPhoto.tcl and
Examples/GUI/Python/OrthogonalPlanesWithTkPhoto.py

  The last argument to the command is the orthogonal plane you would like to extract, see the
examples for details.

Please try them out and report any problems to me.

Sincerely,
-dan

--
Daniel Blezek, Ph.D.
blezek at crd.ge.com
Visualization and Computer Vision Lab, Imaging Technologies
GE Global Research Center