[vtkusers] Problem adding 2 volumes

jose manjon jmanjon at fis.upv.es
Fri Nov 29 06:05:41 EST 2002

I add 2 volume to the renderer.

the first one is a MR T1 head(256x256x165) and the second is only the brain
parenchima segmented.

to see the second that is inside on the first one I cut the first volume
but the results are not always OK. if you se the volumes from above all is OK
but if you rotate the some times visualization is not correct.

I attach to images to explain what happens.

can be this a bug, or simply I doing something wrong???

thanks

jose

PD: I add two volumen this way:

volumeLOD=vtkLODProp3D::New();
id1=ExtravolumeLOD->AddLOD(lowresMapper,volumeProperty,0.0);
id2=ExtravolumeLOD->AddLOD(medresMapper,volumeProperty,0.0);
id3=ExtravolumeLOD->AddLOD(hiresMapper,volumeProperty,0.0);
this->Renderer->AddVolume(volumeLOD);

 ExtravolumeLOD=vtkLODProp3D::New();
 eid1=ExtravolumeLOD->AddLOD(ExtralowresMapper,volumeProperty,0.0);
 eid2=ExtravolumeLOD->AddLOD(ExtramedresMapper,volumeProperty,0.0);
 eid3=ExtravolumeLOD->AddLOD(ExtrahiresMapper,volumeProperty,0.0);
 this->Renderer->AddVolume(ExtravolumeLOD);

                            \\|//
                            (@ @)
 +--------------------oOO----(_)----OOo-----------------------+
 |             Prof. Jose Vicente Manjón Herrera              |
 |             Group of Medical Bioinformatics                |
 |             Department of Applied Physics                  |
 |             Computer Science School                        |
 |             Technical University of Valencia               |
 |             Spain                                          |
 |             Email:jmanjon at fis.upv.es                       |
                           |__|__|
                            || ||
                           ooO Ooo