[vtkusers] wxPython, VTK and OS X

Robb Brown brownr at ucalgary.ca
Wed Nov 27 15:49:10 EST 2002

Has anyone got this combination working?  I have wxPython installed
and it works fairly well.  I've tried wxRenderWindow and
wxRenderWindowInteractor but they display only an empty window -- no
cone (but no crash either).  It looks to me like the OpenGL package
isn't properly installed.  If I install PyGame, the OpenGL seems to
work (the wx demo displays properly) but then VTK will not import,
complaining of undefined symbols.  Installing pygame seems to
adversly affect VTK but I can't figure out how.

Is anyone else trying this?

Thanks,

Robb