FW: FW: [vtkusers] vtk3.2 to vtk4

Farshid Dehmeshki farshid.dehmeshki at medicsight.com
Wed Nov 27 11:55:52 EST 2002

hi every body
and thank you Prabhu for your reply.
in fact this problem happens just in some data files which sometimes result in the correct display after rednering it a few times (clicking on display button.
The problem occurs when we use the vtk4 libraries that we have built, it is ok with the vtk4 libs downloaded from the vtk site.

please find attached file:

many thanks
farshid