[vtkusers] Tcl and vtkLocal

Stephen Reilly stephen.reilly at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 25 16:29:21 EST 2002

Dear VTK-Users,

I have created a new class vtkImageColouration, with only Tcl/Tk wrapping. Yet I can not access the classes in the library via Tcl/Tk.

The compilation seems to work fine, and the libraries vtkLocal.lib and vtkLocalTCL.lib are created. I have added the directory vtklocal to "wrapping/tcl" (pretty much copying "wrapping/Tcl/vtkImaging"), and set up the LocalUserOptions.cmake in "wrapping/tcl"

The problem is that whenever I try and create a new vtkImageColouration, I am told this is an invalid command name. If I put "package require vtkLocal" at the start of the code, I am told that the package can not be found.

Can anyone please tell me how you get the Tcl/Tk to see and use this new class?

Thanks,
Stephen