[vtkusers] vtk and toshiba satellite 2800 notebook

Guillermo Kalocai g.kalocai at ieee.org
Thu Nov 21 15:31:53 EST 2002

I've installed vtk in a toshiba stallite 2800 (OS is W2000) and it shows an
odd behavior.  Projects building with VC++ run smoothly but at rendering
time nothing appears. Render window shows up with black background but the
mouse pointer remains the hourglass and nothing gets rendered. Of course I
cannot close this window unless I stop its execution from the IDE.
Different projects behave the same.

The graphics hardware spec is

S3 Savage/IX graphics controller
64 bits accelerator
2X AGP bus
128 bitBLT
8MBy internal RAM

Did anybody out there managed to fix this sort of problem or can give any
advise ?
Thank all of you for any help you cah handle. Best regards.

____guillermo kalocai, <g.kalocai at ieee.org>____