[vtkusers] Delaunay triangulation

Jacob Bensabat jbensabat at ewre.com
Wed Nov 20 11:55:12 EST 2002

HI
I testing the dealunay triangulation code and I find some weird behaviour:
1. I have a non convex polygon over which I create I a random set points which cover the area of the polygon.
Depending on the points density I get triangulations that do not make sense.
I saw then that it depends on the value of the Tolerance parameter. Is there a clever way to determine it value ?

When I add constraints, depending on the number and position I can get that some of the original points disappear.

any help would be welcome
thanks.