[vtkusers] Tetrahedral elements

Hong Wan nghongwan at myrealbox.com
Tue Nov 19 22:33:48 EST 2002

Hi Leila

Is it possible for vtk to close a surface with big holes or gap?? Or if
you know of any alternative s/w that are able to do that. The presence
of small holes or gaps is part and parcel of marching cubes algorithms
and I am wondering if vtk has other classes available to address this
problem.

Thanks

Hong Wan