[vtkusers] vtkLightKit

James C. Robinson j.robinson at kepler.ie
Tue Nov 19 07:37:15 EST 2002

Michael,

I decided (in desperation) to throw a sphere into the scene and the results
may help shed light (pardon the pun) on the problem. I attach the image.
Clearly, the sphere is visible and the vtkLightKit seems to be doing its
job. However, as you see, the mesh object is not visible.

Have you any ideas?

Regards,

Jim

______________________