[vtkusers] Tetrahedral elements

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Mon Nov 18 12:45:40 EST 2002

Hi  Xiangyi

I have done alot of FE mesh generation with VTK in the past and I can
recall any method directly in VTK which will allow you to create
tetrahedral elements out of a surface. The method we used was to create
a surface using VTK and use a commercial package (ICEM) to generate
internal tetrahedral elements.

Hope this helps

Leila