[vtkusers] VTK used on Mac OS X 10.1

Surajit Nundy nundys at neuro.duke.edu
Fri Nov 15 09:27:16 EST 2002

Hello,
	I use VTK on Mac OS X 10.1.5.  I built it successfully using gcc
2.95.x and CMake 1.4.5 about 2 months ago (you could cvs to  about that
time).  Recent changes have enabled a build on 10.2.x, however, the
Java wrapping seems to be broken.  Since I require Java wrapping for my
work, I use the dated build.

Surajit Nundy