[vtkusers] Merging Different set of Volumes data...

Kevin Tiow Wee TAN twtan at cheerful.com
Fri Nov 8 09:03:36 EST 2002

Hi,
How are you?

I had about 5 set of volumes data to be merged into one single Renderer
Window.  Each set volumes are merge in the different of x,y and z
position.

I used Renderer.AddVolume method to add each set of them individually at
different time into the same renderer.  By using Reader.SetTransform
method to move those set of volume to specific position.

The reason of using AddVolume method is each individual volume will have
different set of RGB/Opacity transfer values.

The problem is I found that, when I turn the volumes around, the volume
that I added LATER always seems to stand in front of the volume I added
ealier.  Even I turn the Interactor 180 degree, the later added volume
still seems to stand in front, rather move behind...

Any idea why???  If you have any other better method to load 5 set of
volumes at different time rather than using 5 times of AddVolume method,
please do also advice me...

--
Thanks
Kevin