[vtkusers] VTKProbeFilter

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Thu Nov 7 09:30:45 EST 2002

One approach might be to create a tube implicit function (you'd have to
write some code) that lay along the line you wish to do the probing - then
intersect this with your points. You could vary the width of the tube
depending upon the density of your points. Then you can use the output of
the intersection as the search space for your interpolation.

just a thought!

JB