[vtkusers] Volume rendering prob contd..

Pan, Tony C (Research) tpan at crd.ge.com
Tue Nov 5 13:08:09 EST 2002

In your original code, you set the extent to 0 170 0 138 0 20.  This would cause the problem you're
describing

Extent in VTK are the array indices.  Your image with dimension 170x138x21 would have extents
0,169,0,137,0,20.

The z extent for the reader should correspond to your filename suffix.  So if your files are numbered
from 1 to 21, you want to use 1 and 21 for z extent.

Tony