[vtkusers] which keycode has a cursor-key ?

Steffen Oeltze Steffen.Oeltze at Student.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Tue Nov 5 08:11:01 EST 2002

Song Ho Ahn wrote:

>Hi Steffen,
>Try ASCII codes for arrows;
>28: right arrow
>29: left arrow
>30: up arrow
>31: down arrow

Thanks a lot. Do you know how to convert this into the "char keycode"
implemented in :

virtual void  OnChar (int ctrl, int shift, char keycode, int repeatcount)

of vtkInteractorStyle ?