[vtkusers] VTK on MacOS X 10.2 w/Tcl,Python and Java

Karl Garsha garsha at itg.uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 4 16:38:54 EST 2002

Greetings,
I believe I've managed to get things built on MacOS 10.2 despite my
unfamiliarity with OS X.  Thanks to everyone who provided me with
advice.  I haven't tested the build rigorously yet, but it looks like I
got a working build with support for Python and Java wrappers.  Time
will tell...
	I've documented the process to the best of my ability below in the
hope that it may help out others trying to do a similar build.  Someone
with more understanding than me might be able to significantly
streamline the process, the transition from Linux to OS X isn't as
straightforward as I had once thought.  Hope this helps.

Building VTK on MacOS 10.2.1 with Tcl, Python and Java support:

1.) mkdir /usr/local/bin /usr/local/lib usr/local/include etc... so I
can find things and feel like I'm in a familiar environment while I
figure out what the deal is with frameworks. Also, I add /usr/local/bin
to my path (I just edited the /etc/csh.cshrc: setenv PATH
"/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin"

2.)I installed libtool-1.4.3 and pth-1.4.1.  You have to specify
./configure --host=powerpc-apple-darwin1.4 to get things to jive.  I
installed these packages from source because of some errors I received
during earlier vtk build attempts; I'm not sure if it's necessary
--it's a little like voodoo to me at this stage, but some hints as to
why this may have helped are available at
http://fink.sourceforge.net/doc/porting/index.php.  I recommend anyone
new to OS X who plans to build open source software on this platform
check out the latter document.  I discovered Fink recently, so I
haven't had a chance to learn much about it but they seem to be
familiar with OS X vs. other *nix or *nux issues.

3.) Fresh builds of Tcl/Tk installed (8.4.1) from source:
	./configure --enable-frameworks --with-dyld
	make
	sudo make install
I'm not sure that the configure flags are crucial but they didn't hurt.
  The "--enable-frameworks" installs Tcl.framework and Tk.framework in
/Libraries/Frameworks.  Frameworks are directory structures which
contain the include and lib directories for a software install.  Also,
the libraries and header files are installed in the more familiar (to
me) default locations in /usr/local.  From what I can gather, the
"--with-dyld" flag configures the install to look for software
pieces/parts in the context of the OS X *.dyld library directories
(*.dyld libs and *.so files are different animals on OS X).  Take a
look at http://www.hmug.org/man/1/dyld.html for more info.

4.)Fresh build of Python(2.2.2) installed from source:
	Edit the PythonSrcRoot/Modules/Setup file to build modules as shared
libraries and to enable Tkinter support.  The modifications are pretty
self explanatory, although I had to hunt around to find things on OS X
and come up with the correct paths.  Read the README for some more
hints with installation.  Also, the vtkOSX binaries put together by
Yves Starreveld are available at http://www.atamai.com/vtkOnOSX.html;
they include a README with some hints on installing PYTHON (as well as
python wrapped VTK binaries which run "out of the box")

	./configure --enable-framworks --with-dyld
	make
	sudo make install

4.)Get the tarball of the latest stable CMake (1.4.6) for unix.  The
CMake obtained via CVS checkout doesn't seem to work correctly on OS
10.2. Install with the familiar ./configure...make...make install.  I
added setenv CXX "/usr/bin/g++" and setenv CC "/usr/bin/gcc" to the
/etc/csh.cshrc file and sourced this file.

5.)Get the latest VTK src via CVS...the tarball src release doesn't
want to compile on OS 10.2 (for me at least).  The hacks posted by
Surajit Nundy are necessary to get Java support to build:

"Courtesy of Raphael Sebbe, here are some changes that enabled me to
build java-vtk successfully on os x.

1.  at line 57 in Common/vtkJavaUtil.cxx, add "|| defined(__MACH__)"
after  "|| defined(sgi)"
2.  before
  " #else
     JAWT_X11DrawingSurfaceInfo* dsi_x11;" in Common/vtkJavaAwt.h, add

"#elif defined(VTK_USE_CARBON)
     JAWT_MacDrawingSurfaceInfo* dsi_mac;
     dsi_mac = (JAWT_MacDrawingSurfaceInfo*)dsi->platformInfo;
     temp0->SetWindowId((void *)dsi_mac->fQDWindow);"

6.)You will need a properly configured CMakeCache.txt file in the
directory you are building from.  I started with the CMakeCache.txt
stub posted by Yves Starreveld on 10/24.  Then I ran CMake, then I
modified the CMakeCache.txt file to enable Java wrapping, then I ran
CMake again, then I modified the CMakeCache.txt file again to include
the paths to the java headers and libraries needed and I ran make, then
make install.  The CMakeCache.txt I used to build is appended at the
end of this record.

7.)If you are using Python, you will want to take a look at the README
in VTK/Wrapping/Python for some advice on installing the vtk modules so
you can access them.  I also put several (probably redundant--I have to
admit some ignorance as to the "correct" way to set things up)
environment variables in my /etc/csh.cshrc file:

	setenv DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH "/usr/local/lib/vtk"
	setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH "/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib:/usr/local/lib/vtk"
	setenv PYTHONPATH
"/VTKResources/VTK/Wrapping/Python:/Library/Frameworks/
Python.framework/Versions/Current/lib/python2.2:/Library/Frameworks/
Python.framework/Versions/Current/lib/python2.2/site-packages"
	setenv TCLLIBPATH "/usr/local/lib/vtk:/VTKResources/VTK/Wrapping/Tcl"

I'll get this mess cleaned up eventually, when I understand what's
going on with the frameworks and site-packages  and dyld vs. shared
objects etc...

8.)I ended up with a slew of *.java files in the VTK/Java/vtk
directory.  I just ran javac on all the *.java files and then ran jar
on the *.class files to create a vtk.jar file containing all of the VTK
java classes I ended up with.  I just stuck this into my
JBuilder.framework/lib directory under the assumption that I should be
able to access the classes from the IDE.  I'll give it a whirl when I
get a chance.  I can access the python modules fine from the
interpreter.  I haven't made sure all is working at this point, but it
looks promising.

Here is the CMakeCache.txt that I used to build with:

# This is the CMakeCache file.
# For build in directory: /VTKResources/VTK
# You can edit this file to change values found and used by cmake.
# If you do not want to change any of the values, simply exit the
editor.
# If you do want to change a value, simply edit, save, and exit the
editor.
# The syntax for the file is as follows:
# KEY:TYPE=VALUE
# KEY is the name of a varible in the cache.
# TYPE is a hint to GUI's for the type of VALUE, DO NOT EDIT TYPE!.
# VALUE is the current value for the KEY.

########################
# EXTERNAL cache entries
########################

//Build the documentation (Doxygen).
BUILD_DOCUMENTATION:BOOL=OFF

//Build VTK examples.
BUILD_EXAMPLES:BOOL=ON

//Build VTK with shared libraries.
BUILD_SHARED_LIBS:BOOL=ON

//Build the testing tree.
BUILD_TESTING:BOOL=ON

//Archive program used to make archive libraries.
CMAKE_AR:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/ar

//Arguments for CMAKE_AR program to create an archive library.
CMAKE_AR_ARGS:STRING=cr

//Archive program used to make archive libraries of c++ object
// files.
CMAKE_CXX_AR:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/ar

//Arguments for CMAKE_CXX_AR program to create an archive library.
//
CMAKE_CXX_AR_ARGS:STRING=cr

//Name of C++ compiler used.
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/g++

//Flags used by CXX compiler.
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING=-Wno-deprecated

//program used to link c++ shared libraries
CMAKE_CXX_LINK_SHARED:STRING=/usr/bin/g++

//Flag used by CXX to build a shared library.
CMAKE_CXX_MODULE_BUILD_FLAGS:STRING=-Wl,-flat_namespace,-U,_environ
-bundle -framework Python -undefined suppress

//Flags used to link a shared library.
CMAKE_CXX_MODULE_LINK_FLAGS:STRING=

//Flag used by CXX to build a shared library.
CMAKE_CXX_SHLIB_BUILD_FLAGS:STRING=-dynamiclib

//Flag used for building shared library objects.
CMAKE_CXX_SHLIB_CFLAGS:STRING=

//Flags used to link a shared library.
CMAKE_CXX_SHLIB_LINK_FLAGS:STRING=

//Flag used to specify run-time search paths.
CMAKE_CXX_SHLIB_RUNTIME_FLAG:STRING=

//If null, each runtime path is a separate option. Otherwise, they
// are all joined, separated by this.
CMAKE_CXX_SHLIB_RUNTIME_SEP:STRING=:

//Name of C compiler used.
CMAKE_C_COMPILER:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/gcc

//Flags for C compiler.
CMAKE_C_FLAGS:STRING=

//program used to link c shared libraries
CMAKE_C_LINK_SHARED:STRING=/usr/bin/gcc

//Dynamic link library to link in.
CMAKE_DL_LIBS:STRING=

//Use HP pthreads.
CMAKE_HP_PTHREADS:BOOL=0

//Install path prefix, prepended onto install directories.
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/usr/local

//Path to a program.
CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/make

//Flag used by CXX to build a shared library.
CMAKE_MODULE_BUILD_FLAGS:STRING=-bundle -flat_namespace -undefined
suppress

//Flags used to link a shared library.
CMAKE_MODULE_LINK_FLAGS:STRING=

//Module library suffix.
CMAKE_MODULE_SUFFIX:STRING=.so

//Library randomizer program used on archive libraries.
CMAKE_RANLIB:FILEPATH=ranlib

//Flag used by CXX to build a shared library.
CMAKE_SHLIB_BUILD_FLAGS:STRING=-dynamiclib

//Flag used for building shared library objects.
CMAKE_SHLIB_CFLAGS:STRING=

//Libraries used by LD for shared libraries.
CMAKE_SHLIB_LD_LIBS:STRING=

//Flags used to link a shared library.
CMAKE_SHLIB_LINK_FLAGS:STRING=

//Flag used to specify run-time search paths.
CMAKE_SHLIB_RUNTIME_FLAG:STRING=

//If null, each runtime path is a separate option. Otherwise, they
// are all joined, separated by this.
CMAKE_SHLIB_RUNTIME_SEP:STRING=:

//Shared library suffix.
CMAKE_SHLIB_SUFFIX:STRING=.dylib

//If set, runtime paths are not added when using shared libraries.
//
CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH:BOOL=NO

//CXX template flags used by compiler.
CMAKE_TEMPLATE_FLAGS:STRING=

//Thread library used.
CMAKE_THREAD_LIBS:STRING=-lpthread

//Use the pthreads library.
CMAKE_USE_PTHREADS:BOOL=1

//Use sproc libs.
CMAKE_USE_SPROC:BOOL=0

//The system uses big endian byte ordering.
CMAKE_WORDS_BIGENDIAN:BOOL=1

//X11 extra flags.
CMAKE_X_CFLAGS:STRING= -I/usr/X11R6/include

//Libraries and options used in X11 programs.
CMAKE_X_LIBS:STRING=' -lSM -lICE  -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lX11 -lXext '

//If you have Dart installed, where is it located?
DART_ROOT:PATH=NOTFOUND

//Single output directory for building all executables.
EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH:PATH=/VTKResources/VTK/bin

//Build FTGL examples (warning: you need Glut)
FTGL_BUILD_EXAMPLES:BOOL=OFF

//Path to a program.
JAVA_ARCHIVE:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/jar

//What is the path where the file jawt.h can be found
JAVA_AWT_INCLUDE_PATH:PATH=/System/Library/Frameworks/
JavaEmbedding.framework/Versions/A/Headers

//Where can the jawt library be found
JAVA_AWT_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/
Versions/1.3.1/Libraries/libawt.jnilib

//Path to a program.
JAVA_COMPILE:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/javac

//What is the path where the file jni.h can be found
JAVA_INCLUDE_PATH:PATH=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/
Versions/A/Headers

//What is the path where the file jni_md.h can be found
JAVA_INCLUDE_PATH2:PATH=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/
Versions/A/Headers

//Path to a program.
JAVA_RUNTIME:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/java

//Single output directory for building all libraries.
LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH:PATH=/VTKResources/VTK/bin

//OpenGL library for OSX
OPENGL_LIBRARY:STRING=-framework AGL -framework OpenGL

//Path to a program.
PYTHON_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=/usr/local/bin/python

//What is the path where the file Python.h can be found
PYTHON_INCLUDE_PATH:PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Headers

//Where can one of the python, python21, python2.1, python20, python2.0,
// python1.5, python15, python22 or python2.2 libraries be found
//
PYTHON_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=-framework Python

//What is the path where the file tcl.h can be found
TCL_INCLUDE_PATH:PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Headers;/
Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/PrivateHeaders

//Where can one of the tcl, tcl84, tcl8.4, tcl83, tcl8.3, tcl82,
// tcl8.2, tcl80 or tcl8.0 libraries be found
TCL_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=-framework Tcl

//Where can one of the tcld, tcl84d, tcl8.4d, tcl83d, tcl8.3d,
// tcl82d, tcl8.2d, tcl80d or tcl8.0d libraries be found
TCL_LIBRARY_DEBUG:FILEPATH=NOTFOUND

//Where can one of the tclstub, tclstub84, tclstub8.4, tclstub83,
// tclstub8.3, tclstub82, tclstub8.2, tclstub80 or tclstub8.0 libraries
// be found
TCL_STUB_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/usr/local/lib/libtclstub.a

//Where can one of the tclstubd, tclstub84d, tclstub8.4d, tclstub83d,
// tclstub8.3d, tclstub82d, tclstub8.2d, tclstub80d or tclstub8.0d
// libraries be found
TCL_STUB_LIBRARY_DEBUG:FILEPATH=NOTFOUND

//Path to a program.
TCL_TCLSH:FILEPATH=/usr/bin/tclsh

//What is the path where the file tk.h can be found
TK_INCLUDE_PATH:PATH=/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Headers;/Library/
Frameworks/Tk.framework/PrivateHeaders

//Where can one of the tk, tk84, tk8.4, tk83, tk8.3, tk82, tk8.2,
// tk80 or tk8.0 libraries be found
TK_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=-framework Tk

//Where can one of the tkd, tk84d, tk8.4d, tk83d, tk8.3d, tk82d,
// tk8.2d, tk80d or tk8.0d libraries be found
TK_LIBRARY_DEBUG:FILEPATH=NOTFOUND

//Where can one of the tkstub, tkstub84, tkstub8.4, tkstub83, tkstub8.3,
// tkstub82, tkstub8.2, tkstub80 or tkstub8.0 libraries be found
//
TK_STUB_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/usr/local/lib/libtkstub.a

//Where can one of the tkstubd, tkstub84d, tkstub8.4d, tkstub83d,
// tkstub8.3d, tkstub82d, tkstub8.2d, tkstub80d or tkstub8.0d libraries
// be found
TK_STUB_LIBRARY_DEBUG:FILEPATH=NOTFOUND

//Path to a program.
TK_WISH:FILEPATH=/usr/local/bin/wish

//Value Computed by CMake
VTKEXPAT_BINARY_DIR:STATIC=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/expat

//Value Computed by CMake
VTKEXPAT_SOURCE_DIR:STATIC=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/expat

//Value Computed by CMake
VTKFREETYPE_BINARY_DIR:STATIC=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/freetype

//Value Computed by CMake
VTKFREETYPE_SOURCE_DIR:STATIC=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/freetype

//Value Computed by CMake
VTKFTGL_BINARY_DIR:STATIC=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/ftgl

//Value Computed by CMake
VTKFTGL_SOURCE_DIR:STATIC=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/ftgl

//Value Computed by CMake
VTKJPEG_BINARY_DIR:STATIC=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/jpeg

//Value Computed by CMake
VTKJPEG_SOURCE_DIR:STATIC=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/jpeg

//Value Computed by CMake
VTKPNG_BINARY_DIR:STATIC=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/png

//Value Computed by CMake
VTKPNG_SOURCE_DIR:STATIC=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/png

//Value Computed by CMake
VTKTIFF_BINARY_DIR:STATIC=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/tiff

//Value Computed by CMake
VTKTIFF_SOURCE_DIR:STATIC=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/tiff

//Value Computed by CMake
VTKZLIB_BINARY_DIR:STATIC=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/zlib

//Value Computed by CMake
VTKZLIB_SOURCE_DIR:STATIC=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/zlib

//Value Computed by CMake
VTK_BINARY_DIR:STATIC=/VTKResources/VTK

//Build vtkpython executable, which will correctly initialize static
// constructors. (EXPERIMENTAL)
VTK_BUILD_PYTHON_EXECUTABLE:BOOL=OFF

//What is the path where the file VTKData.readme can be found
VTK_DATA_ROOT:PATH=/VTKResources/VTKData

//Build leak checking support into vtk.
VTK_DEBUG_LEAKS:BOOL=OFF

//Path to Java install
VTK_JAVA_HOME:PATH=/VTKResources/VTK/java/vtk

//Use mangled Mesa with OpenGL
VTK_MANGLE_MESA:BOOL=OFF

//The opengl library being used supports off screen Mesa calls.
//
VTK_OPENGL_HAS_OSMESA:BOOL=OFF

//Path to an internal program.
VTK_PARSE_JAVA_EXE:FILEPATH=/VTKResources/VTK/bin/./vtkParseJava

//Value Computed by CMake
VTK_SOURCE_DIR:STATIC=/VTKResources/VTK

//Build VTK with 64 bit ids
VTK_USE_64BIT_IDS:BOOL=OFF

//Use the ANSI standard iostream library
VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB:BOOL=ON

//Build classes using Carbon API
VTK_USE_CARBON:BOOL=ON

//Build classes using Cocoa API - Can only use one of these!
VTK_USE_COCOA:BOOL=OFF

//Build VTK with Freetype support)
VTK_USE_FREETYPE:BOOL=ON

//Build the hybrid directory classes
VTK_USE_HYBRID:BOOL=ON

//Build the local directory classes
VTK_USE_LOCAL:BOOL=ON

//use MPI (Message Passing Interface) library for parallel support
//
VTK_USE_MPI:BOOL=OFF

//Build the parallel directory classes
VTK_USE_PARALLEL:BOOL=ON

//Build the patented directory classes, these classes are patented
// and may require a license to use
VTK_USE_PATENTED:BOOL=OFF

//Build the rendering classes used for displaying
VTK_USE_RENDERING:BOOL=ON

//Build VTK with volume pro support
VTK_USE_VOLUMEPRO:BOOL=OFF

//Build classes for the X11 window manager
VTK_USE_X:BOOL=OFF

//Where can the hints file be found
VTK_WRAP_HINTS:FILEPATH=/VTKResources/VTK/Wrapping/hints

//wrap classes into the Java language
VTK_WRAP_JAVA:BOOL=ON

//Path to an internal program.
VTK_WRAP_JAVA_EXE:FILEPATH=/VTKResources/VTK/bin/./vtkWrapJava

//wrap classes into the Python interpreted language
VTK_WRAP_PYTHON:BOOL=ON

//Path to an internal program.
VTK_WRAP_PYTHON_EXE:FILEPATH=/VTKResources/VTK/bin/./vtkWrapPython

//wrap classes into the TCL intepreted language
VTK_WRAP_TCL:BOOL=ON

//Path to an internal program.
VTK_WRAP_TCL_EXE:FILEPATH=/VTKResources/VTK/bin/./vtkWrapTcl

//Dependencies for the target
vtkCommonJava_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;vtkCommon;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkCommonPython_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;vtkCommon;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkCommonTCL_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;-framework Tcl;vtkCommon;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkCommon_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkFilteringJava_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-
lm;vtkCommonJava;vtkFiltering;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkFilteringPython_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;vtkFiltering;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkFilteringTCL_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-
lm;vtkCommonTCL;vtkFiltering;-framework Tcl;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkFiltering_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;vtkCommon;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkGraphicsJava_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-
lm;vtkCommonJava;vtkFilteringJava;vtkGraphics;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkGraphicsPython_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;vtkGraphics;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkGraphicsTCL_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-
lm;vtkFilteringTCL;vtkGraphics;-framework Tcl;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkGraphics_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;vtkFiltering;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkHybridJava_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-
lm;vtkHybrid;vtkRenderingJava;vtkIOJava;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkHybridPython_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;-framework AGL
-framework OpenGL;vtkHybrid;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkHybridTCL_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-
lm;vtkHybrid;vtkRenderingTCL;vtkIOTCL;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkHybrid_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;vtkRendering;vtkIO;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkIOJava_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-
lm;vtkCommonJava;vtkFilteringJava;vtkIO;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkIOPython_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;vtkIO;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkIOTCL_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;vtkFilteringTCL;vtkIO;-
framework Tcl;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkIO_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-
lm;vtkFiltering;vtkpng;vtkzlib;vtkjpeg;vtktiff;vtkexpat;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkImagingJava_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-
lm;vtkCommonJava;vtkFilteringJava;vtkImaging;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkImagingPython_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;vtkImaging;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkImagingTCL_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-
lm;vtkFilteringTCL;vtkImaging;-framework Tcl;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkImaging_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;vtkFiltering;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkParallelJava_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-
lm;vtkParallel;vtkRenderingJava;vtkIOJava;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkParallelPython_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;-framework AGL
-framework OpenGL;vtkParallel;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkParallelTCL_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-
lm;vtkParallel;vtkIOTCL;vtkRenderingTCL;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkParallel_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;vtkRendering;vtkIO;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkPatentedPython_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;vtkPatented;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkPatentedTCL_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-
lm;vtkPatented;vtkIOTCL;vtkGraphicsTCL;vtkImagingTCL;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkPatented_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-
lm;vtkImaging;vtkGraphics;vtkIO;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkRenderingJava_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-
lm;vtkImagingJava;vtkGraphicsJava;vtkRendering;/System/Library/
Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.3.1/Libraries/libawt.jnilib;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-
lm;vtkRendering;-framework Tcl;-framework Tk;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkRenderingPython_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;vtkRendering;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkRenderingTCL_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-
lm;vtkGraphicsTCL;vtkImagingTCL;vtkRendering;-framework Tcl;-framework
Tk;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkRendering_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;vtkGraphics;vtkImaging;-
framework AGL -framework OpenGL;vtkftgl;vtkfreetype;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkexpat_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkfreetype_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkftgl_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;-framework AGL -framework
OpenGL;vtkfreetype;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkjpeg_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkpng_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;vtkzlib;

//Dependencies for the target
vtktiff_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;vtkzlib;vtkjpeg;

//Dependencies for the target
vtkzlib_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=-lpthread;-lm;

########################
# INTERNAL cache entries
########################

//Executable to project name.
/VTKResources/VTK/bin/./vtkParseJava:INTERNAL=vtkParseJava
//Executable to project name.
/VTKResources/VTK/bin/./vtkWrapJava:INTERNAL=vtkWrapJava
//Executable to project name.
/VTKResources/VTK/bin/./vtkWrapPython:INTERNAL=vtkWrapPython
//Executable to project name.
/VTKResources/VTK/bin/./vtkWrapTcl:INTERNAL=vtkWrapTcl
//Executable to project name.
/VTKResources/VTK/bin//./vtkWrapPython:INTERNAL=vtkWrapPython
//Executable to project name.
/VTKResources/VTK/bin//./vtkWrapTcl:INTERNAL=vtkWrapTcl
//Advanced flag for variable: BUILD_DOCUMENTATION
BUILD_DOCUMENTATION-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//What flags are required by the c++ compiler to make it ansi.
CMAKE_ANSI_CFLAGS:INTERNAL=
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_ANSI_CFLAGS
CMAKE_ANSI_CFLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//What flags are required by the c++ compiler to make it ansi.
CMAKE_ANSI_CXXFLAGS:INTERNAL=
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_ANSI_CXXFLAGS
CMAKE_ANSI_CXXFLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_AR
CMAKE_AR-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_AR_ARGS
CMAKE_AR_ARGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//What is the target build tool cmake is generating for.
CMAKE_BUILD_TOOL:INTERNAL=make
//This is the directory where this CMakeCahe.txt was created
CMAKE_CACHEFILE_DIR:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK
//Major version of cmake used to create the current loaded cache
//
CMAKE_CACHE_MAJOR_VERSION:INTERNAL=1
//Minor version of cmake used to create the current loaded cache
//
CMAKE_CACHE_MINOR_VERSION:INTERNAL=4
//Path to CMake executable.
CMAKE_COMMAND:INTERNAL=/usr/local/bin/cmake
//Is the compile GNU C++.
CMAKE_COMPILER_IS_GNUCXX:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_COMPILER_IS_GNUCXX
CMAKE_COMPILER_IS_GNUCXX-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_AR
CMAKE_CXX_AR-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_AR_ARGS
CMAKE_CXX_AR_ARGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_LINK_SHARED
CMAKE_CXX_LINK_SHARED-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_MODULE_BUILD_FLAGS
CMAKE_CXX_MODULE_BUILD_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_MODULE_LINK_FLAGS
CMAKE_CXX_MODULE_LINK_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_SHLIB_BUILD_FLAGS
CMAKE_CXX_SHLIB_BUILD_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_SHLIB_CFLAGS
CMAKE_CXX_SHLIB_CFLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_SHLIB_LINK_FLAGS
CMAKE_CXX_SHLIB_LINK_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_SHLIB_RUNTIME_FLAG
CMAKE_CXX_SHLIB_RUNTIME_FLAG-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_SHLIB_RUNTIME_SEP
CMAKE_CXX_SHLIB_RUNTIME_SEP-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_C_COMPILER
CMAKE_C_COMPILER-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_C_LINK_SHARED
CMAKE_C_LINK_SHARED-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//shared link flags for cc
CMAKE_C_SHLIB_LINK_FLAGS:INTERNAL=
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_C_SHLIB_LINK_FLAGS
CMAKE_C_SHLIB_LINK_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//runtime directory flag for cc
CMAKE_C_SHLIB_RUNTIME_FLAG:INTERNAL=
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_C_SHLIB_RUNTIME_FLAG
CMAKE_C_SHLIB_RUNTIME_FLAG-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_DL_LIBS
CMAKE_DL_LIBS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_EXECUTABLE_SUFFIX
CMAKE_EXECUTABLE_SUFFIX-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Name of generator.
CMAKE_GENERATOR:INTERNAL=Unix Makefiles
//Is X11 around.
CMAKE_HAS_X:INTERNAL=1
//Start directory with the top level CMakeLists.txt file for this
// project
CMAKE_HOME_DIRECTORY:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_HP_PTHREADS
CMAKE_HP_PTHREADS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM
CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_MODULE_BUILD_FLAGS
CMAKE_MODULE_BUILD_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_MODULE_LINK_FLAGS
CMAKE_MODULE_LINK_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_MODULE_SUFFIX
CMAKE_MODULE_SUFFIX-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Does the compiler support ansi for scoping.
CMAKE_NO_ANSI_FOR_SCOPE:INTERNAL=
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_NO_ANSI_FOR_SCOPE
CMAKE_NO_ANSI_FOR_SCOPE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Does the compiler support headers like iostream.
CMAKE_NO_ANSI_STREAM_HEADERS:INTERNAL=
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_NO_ANSI_STREAM_HEADERS
CMAKE_NO_ANSI_STREAM_HEADERS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Does the compiler support the ansi stringstream class.
CMAKE_NO_ANSI_STRING_STREAM:INTERNAL=
//Does the compiler not support explicit template instantiation.
//
CMAKE_NO_EXPLICIT_TEMPLATE_INSTANTIATION:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_NO_EXPLICIT_TEMPLATE_INSTANTIATION
//
CMAKE_NO_EXPLICIT_TEMPLATE_INSTANTIATION-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Does the compiler support std::.
CMAKE_NO_STD_NAMESPACE:INTERNAL=
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_NO_STD_NAMESPACE
CMAKE_NO_STD_NAMESPACE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_OBJECT_FILE_SUFFIX
CMAKE_OBJECT_FILE_SUFFIX-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_RANLIB
CMAKE_RANLIB-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Path to CMake installation.
CMAKE_ROOT:INTERNAL=/usr/local/share/CMake
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_SHLIB_BUILD_FLAGS
CMAKE_SHLIB_BUILD_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_SHLIB_CFLAGS
CMAKE_SHLIB_CFLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_SHLIB_LD_LIBS
CMAKE_SHLIB_LD_LIBS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_SHLIB_LINK_FLAGS
CMAKE_SHLIB_LINK_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_SHLIB_RUNTIME_FLAG
CMAKE_SHLIB_RUNTIME_FLAG-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_SHLIB_RUNTIME_SEP
CMAKE_SHLIB_RUNTIME_SEP-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_SHLIB_SUFFIX
CMAKE_SHLIB_SUFFIX-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Size of char data type
CMAKE_SIZEOF_CHAR:INTERNAL=1
//Size of double data type
CMAKE_SIZEOF_DOUBLE:INTERNAL=8
//Size of float data type
CMAKE_SIZEOF_FLOAT:INTERNAL=4
//Size of int data type
CMAKE_SIZEOF_INT:INTERNAL=4
//Size of long data type
CMAKE_SIZEOF_LONG:INTERNAL=4
//Size of short data type
CMAKE_SIZEOF_SHORT:INTERNAL=2
//Size of void* data type
CMAKE_SIZEOF_VOID_P:INTERNAL=4
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH
CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_STATICLIB_SUFFIX
CMAKE_STATICLIB_SUFFIX-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//What system is this.  Result of uname.
CMAKE_SYSTEM:INTERNAL=Darwin-6.1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_TEMPLATE_FLAGS
CMAKE_TEMPLATE_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_THREAD_LIBS
CMAKE_THREAD_LIBS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_USE_PTHREADS
CMAKE_USE_PTHREADS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_USE_SPROC
CMAKE_USE_SPROC-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_USE_WIN32_THREADS
CMAKE_USE_WIN32_THREADS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_WORDS_BIGENDIAN
CMAKE_WORDS_BIGENDIAN-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_X_CFLAGS
CMAKE_X_CFLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_X_LIBS
CMAKE_X_LIBS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Path to an executable
CommonCxxTests_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Common/Testing/Cxx
//Advanced flag for variable: EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH
EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: FTGL_BUILD_EXAMPLES
FTGL_BUILD_EXAMPLES-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Path to an executable
FilteringCxxTests_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Filtering/
Testing/Cxx
//Path to an executable
GenericCommunicator_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Parallel/
Testing/Cxx
//Path to an executable
GraphicsCxxTests_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Graphics/
Testing/Cxx
//Path to an executable
HybridCxxTests_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Hybrid/Testing/Cxx
//Path to an executable
IOCxxTests_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/IO/Testing/Cxx
//Path to an executable
ImagingCxxTests_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Imaging/Testing/
Cxx
//Advanced flag for variable: JAVA_AWT_INCLUDE_PATH
JAVA_AWT_INCLUDE_PATH-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: JAVA_AWT_LIBRARY
JAVA_AWT_LIBRARY-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: JAVA_INCLUDE_PATH
JAVA_INCLUDE_PATH-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: JAVA_INCLUDE_PATH2
JAVA_INCLUDE_PATH2-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH
LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: OPENGL_LIBRARY
OPENGL_LIBRARY-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: OPENGL_LIBRARY_PATH
OPENGL_LIBRARY_PATH-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Path to an executable
ParallelIsoTest_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Parallel/Testing/
Cxx
//Path to an executable
ParallelIso_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Examples/
ParallelProcessing/Generic/Cxx
//Path to an executable
PipelineParallelism_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Examples/
ParallelProcessing/Generic/Cxx
//Path to an executable
RenderingCxxTests_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Rendering/
Testing/Cxx
//Path to an executable
SocketClient_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Parallel/Testing/Cxx
//Path to an executable
SocketServer_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Parallel/Testing/Cxx
//Path to an executable
TaskParallelismWithPorts_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/
Examples/ParallelProcessing/Generic/Cxx
//Path to an executable
TaskParallelism_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Examples/
ParallelProcessing/Generic/Cxx
//Path to an executable
TestCxxFeatures_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Common/Testing/Cxx
//Path to an executable
TestInstantiator_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Common/Testing/
Cxx
//Path to an executable
ThreadedCommunicator_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Parallel/
Testing/Cxx
//Path to an executable
TimeRenderer2_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Rendering/Testing/
Cxx
//Path to an executable
TimeRenderer_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Rendering/Testing/Cxx
//Advanced flag for variable: VTK_BUILD_PYTHON_EXECUTABLE
VTK_BUILD_PYTHON_EXECUTABLE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Is this VTK built with shared libraries.
VTK_BUILD_SHARED_LIBS:INTERNAL=ON
//Advanced flag for variable: VTK_DEBUG_LEAKS
VTK_DEBUG_LEAKS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Where VTK executables are. Used by projects which depend on VTK.
// Do not remove.
VTK_EXECUTABLE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/bin
//Advanced flag for variable: VTK_JAVA_HOME
VTK_JAVA_HOME-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Where VTK libraries are. Used by projects which depend on VTK.
// Do not remove.
VTK_LIBRARY_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/bin
//Advanced flag for variable: VTK_MANGLE_MESA
VTK_MANGLE_MESA-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: VTK_OPENGL_HAS_OSMESA
VTK_OPENGL_HAS_OSMESA-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: VTK_PARSE_JAVA_EXE
VTK_PARSE_JAVA_EXE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: VTK_USE_64BIT_IDS
VTK_USE_64BIT_IDS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: VTK_USE_FREETYPE
VTK_USE_FREETYPE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: VTK_USE_MPI
VTK_USE_MPI-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: VTK_WRAP_HINTS
VTK_WRAP_HINTS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: VTK_WRAP_JAVA_EXE
VTK_WRAP_JAVA_EXE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: VTK_WRAP_PYTHON_EXE
VTK_WRAP_PYTHON_EXE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Advanced flag for variable: VTK_WRAP_TCL_EXE
VTK_WRAP_TCL_EXE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=1
//Path to an executable
mkg3states_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/tiff
//Path to a library
vtkCommonJava_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Common
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkCommonJava_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkCommonPython_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Common
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkCommonPython_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=MODULE
//Path to a library
vtkCommonTCL_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Common
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkCommonTCL_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkCommon_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Common
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkCommon_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkFilteringJava_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Filtering
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkFilteringJava_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkFilteringPython_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Filtering
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkFilteringPython_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=MODULE
//Path to a library
vtkFilteringTCL_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Filtering
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkFilteringTCL_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkFiltering_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Filtering
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkFiltering_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkGraphicsJava_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Graphics
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkGraphicsJava_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkGraphicsPython_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Graphics
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkGraphicsPython_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=MODULE
//Path to a library
vtkGraphicsTCL_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Graphics
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkGraphicsTCL_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkGraphics_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Graphics
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkGraphics_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkHybridJava_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Hybrid
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkHybridJava_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkHybridPython_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Hybrid
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkHybridPython_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=MODULE
//Path to a library
vtkHybridTCL_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Hybrid
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkHybridTCL_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkHybrid_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Hybrid
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkHybrid_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkIOJava_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/IO
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkIOJava_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkIOPython_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/IO
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkIOPython_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=MODULE
//Path to a library
vtkIOTCL_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/IO
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkIOTCL_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkIO_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/IO
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkIO_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkImagingJava_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Imaging
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkImagingJava_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkImagingPython_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Imaging
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkImagingPython_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=MODULE
//Path to a library
vtkImagingTCL_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Imaging
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkImagingTCL_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkImaging_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Imaging
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkImaging_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkParallelJava_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Parallel
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkParallelJava_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkParallelPython_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Parallel
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkParallelPython_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=MODULE
//Path to a library
vtkParallelTCL_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Parallel
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkParallelTCL_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkParallel_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Parallel
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkParallel_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to an executable
vtkParseJava_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Wrapping
//Path to a library
vtkPatentedPython_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Patented
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkPatentedPython_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=MODULE
//Path to a library
vtkPatentedTCL_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Patented
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkPatentedTCL_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkPatented_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Patented
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkPatented_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkRenderingJava_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Rendering
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkRenderingJava_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/
Rendering
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkRenderingPython_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Rendering
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkRenderingPython_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=MODULE
//Path to a library
vtkRenderingTCL_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Rendering
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkRenderingTCL_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkRendering_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Rendering
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkRendering_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to an executable
vtkWrapJava_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Wrapping
//Path to an executable
vtkWrapPython_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Wrapping
//Path to an executable
vtkWrapTcl_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Wrapping
//Path to an executable
vtk_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Wrapping/Tcl
//Path to a library
vtkexpat_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/expat
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkexpat_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkfreetype_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/freetype
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkfreetype_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkftgl_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/ftgl
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkftgl_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkjpeg_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/jpeg
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkjpeg_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkpng_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/png
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkpng_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtktiff_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/tiff
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtktiff_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED
//Path to a library
vtkzlib_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=/VTKResources/VTK/Utilities/zlib
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
vtkzlib_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=SHARED