[vtkusers] Problems testing the build.

Andrew J. P. Maclean a.maclean at acfr.usyd.edu.au
Sun Nov 3 21:53:10 EST 2002

I am building the vtk nightly distribution with VC7.

When doing the tests, I have discovered that you must add the path to
TCL (C:\Tcl\bin) to the list in Tools|Options|Projects|VC++ Directories|
Executable files.

However there are still a few tests that fail and all return a message
similar to this:

Testing PrintSelf-Imaging              CMake Error: config type
specified on the command line, but test executable not
found.C:/Tcl/bin/.\Release/tclsh.exe

Unable to find executable: C:/Tcl/bin/tclsh.exe

The same errors occur in the debug build.

Has anyone any comments on how to fix this or is it a CMake scripting
problem?

Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean

Postal: