[vtkusers] Can VTK_QT render volumes?

Alex Lear alear at cns.montana.edu
Fri Nov 1 10:49:22 EST 2002

The MIP function doesn't seem to change how it looks.  I haven't tried other
data besides my original data and this white cube I'm making here.  I can see
it drawing the cube as it flickers when I move it.  It is definitely there.
I have tried adjusting the opacity and color transfer functions but the
overall visibility problem continues.

Alex Lear