[vtkusers] Output to file (TIFF) in 16 bits?

Sebastien_MARAUX maraux at ondim.fr
Tue May 14 03:41:52 EDT 2002

a vtktiff16reader has been made by a vtk user.
You will need to recompile one of the vtk libs.

Browse vtk mailing list history of the last 2 month
(march/april/may 2002) , and look for tiff16, you should
fine the differences applied to tiffreader to make it export
in 16 bits.

Good luck

best regards

Sebastien MARAUX