[vtkusers] vtk4.0 PC installation Problem

you ruobo you_ruobo at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 00:06:35 EST 2002

When I tried to install vtk4.0(free downloaded) on PC,
I first set up CMakesetup, then I compiled the codes
under ALL_build project. But the compile errors
occurred indicating the missing of "VtkConfigure.h". I
found "VtkConfigure.h" does not exist in my download
files:(\vtk\common\). So could anyone send me this
file by email?By the way, Did you ever meet the same
problem when compile the download codes?

Thanks,

YRB