[vtkusers] VTK-TCL/Tk users

Marcio Antonio Mathias (EDB) marcio.mathias at edb.ericsson.se
Thu Mar 28 14:34:57 EST 2002

Hi,

I posted this mail but I got no answer about what is going on with VTK4.0:

 " I have just upgrade from VTK3.2 to the new release VTK 4.0.
  Trying to run my vtk-tcl files I got the following error message:

  "invalid command name "vtkRenderer while executing "vtkRenderer renderizador" ...

  I am using Windows 98. Before installing this new VTK release I removed completely all VTK 3.2 files. I am running
  ActiveStateActiveTcl 8.3.4.2 without any trouble for other Tcl/Tk applications.

  What can I do to get VTK4.0 running?

  Thanks, Marcio.