[vtkusers] Bad plane coordinate system

jon n elwo73 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 14:06:22 EST 2002

Hi,

I'm using a plane, and it has its origin originally set to 0,0,0, though you
can move the plane around. In the method I use to change the axis of the
plane, it first calls SetOrigin(0,0,0) to reset the origin, then calls
SetPoint1 and SetPoint2. Weirdly, when the plane starts in the X plane and
switches to Y or Y to Z then I get a "Bad plane coordinate system error",
which doesn't seem to do anything. Other axis changes don't get the error.
And the error occurs right after I reset the origin to (0,0,0), even if the
origin was at (0,0,0) before the change.

Any suggestions?