[vtkusers] VTK 4.0 and JInternalFrame (java 1.4)

Jeff Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Thu Mar 28 07:35:15 EST 2002

An update -
I subclassed JDesktopPane and overrode the default DesktopManager (i
implemented activateFrame(JinternalFrame f) {} as an no-op and
everything works great (except none of the frames get de-selected).  So
the problem lies somewhere in the activation of the frame.  I will
continue to track this down, but probably no more today.
-Jeff