[vtkusers] Scalar Attribute

Giancarlo Amati amati at ira.bo.cnr.it
Tue Mar 26 04:06:40 EST 2002

Hello again: my question is concerning the following code example

vtkPolyData FPointsSet
	FPointsSet SetPoints FPoints
	FPointsSet SetVerts cellPoints
	[FPointsSet GetPointData] SetScalars FPointScalars
	FPointsSet ComputeBounds

I builded a PolyData set with point Coordinates, cell coordinates, and I
Scalar Information.
With GetPointData do I get any kind of data information to associate to my
point? Can I associate more then one data scalars information?

Thank u
giancarlo

--
Giancarlo Amati (amati at ira.cnr.it)