[vtkusers] attribute data from MC or MSQ

K.R.Subramanian krs at cs.uncc.edu
Tue Mar 19 16:44:58 EST 2002

I am trying to retrieve the computed scalars and normals at the polydata vertices
output from Marching Squares or Marching cubes.. is it the polydata that you use
to access these? For instance:

 pd->GetPointData()->GetScalars()->GetScalar(id)

For teh normals I was trying both GetVectors() and GetNormals in a similar manner,
but there are no such objects created. Is it necessary to send output of MSQ and MC
through vtkPolyDataNormals filter?

If this is incorrect, how can I get the scalars and normals?

Thanks.

    -- krs

--
K.R.Subramanian                        Phone: (704) 687-4872
Department of Computer Science         FAX:   (704) 687-4893
UNC Charlotte, CARC 311                Email: krs at cs.uncc.edu
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001               Web: http://www.cs.uncc.edu/~krs