[vtkusers] multiple actor/renderer pairs connectable to single mapper?

Roland Schwarz roland.schwarz at chello.at
Tue Mar 19 15:28:07 EST 2002

Thank you for this information,

> > If I need to have mapper/actor/renderwindow aggregates may I connect
> > multiple mappers to a single dataset?
>
> Yes.

Hmmm, that means I will need a different means of positioning my actors in
my scene. Some kind of creating datasets that have their own transformation
matrix between local and global system.

or... just a question: are the display list tied to a window handle or are
they tied to a device context? In the latter case I could try to use a
window class with a class DC.

( I did not yet use display lists, so another maybe dumb question: Are
displaylists a kind of cache that still have to undergo modelview
transformation or are they already transformed?)

Thank you,

Roland