[vtkusers] nvidia 1.0-2802 linux drivers + vtk 3.2 CVS

Robert Belleman robbel at science.uva.nl
Tue Mar 19 05:32:32 EST 2002

Charl,

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 10:40:51AM +0100, Charl P. Botha wrote:
> Okay, good idea.  I just wanted to confirm that the problem wasn't in my
> head.  Shall we send something like this to linux-bugs at nvidia.com:

Looks good, although knowing nVidia, they are not going to build Vtk
to reproduce this...

Play Quake? Ok. Build Vtk? When we have the time, sir. :-/

One thing:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> With the NVidia 1.0-2802 drivers and XFree86 4.1 there's a reproducible
> problem with VTK (http://www.kitwar.com/vtk/index.html), cvs checkout from
                                  ^^^
And maybe add a line:

"If you need more information in tracking down this problem,
 please don't hesitate to contact either Robert Belleman
 (robbel at science.uva.nl) or Charl Botha (c.p.botha at its.tudelft.nl)."

Thanks,
-- Rob

[] Robert Belleman         X  Section Computational Science            []
[] robbel at science.uva.nl  |X| University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands []
[] tel: (+31) 20 525 7510  X  http://www.science.uva.nl/~robbel/       []