[vtkusers] Trouble with Volume and a Plane

jon n elwo73 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 19:21:35 EST 2002

actually, when I first display the actor using SetVisibilityOn() it shows up
fine. but as soon as I move the center of the plane, even if I move it to
where it originally was set, it disappears.

i've compared what I get from printing out the actor after it shows up and
after it disappears and the results are strange. right after it shows up it
lists the lookup table as none and property as none, even though the texture
of the plane has a lookup table associated with it. after it disappears it
gets a lookup table and property. here is a comparison of what these
sections:

    Lookup Table: (none)
  Property: (none)

and after it disappears: