[vtkusers] Tcl wrapping for vtkMy (fwd)

Sylvain Jaume jaume at tele.ucl.ac.be
Wed Mar 13 18:33:11 EST 2002

Here's what I got in the vtk tcl interpreter (auto_path looks a bit
weird...):

% package require vtk
4.0
% package require vtkmy
can't find package vtkmy
% puts $auto_path
/home/jaume/VTK/Wrapping/Tcl:/home/jaume/VTKMY/Wrapping/Tcl
/usr/lib/tcl8.3 /usr/lib /home/jaume/VTKBIN/lib /usr/lib/tk8.3
/home/jaume/VTK/Wrapping/Tcl /home/jaume/VTKBIN/lib/vtk/tcl
/home/jaume/VTKBIN/Wrapping/Tcl
%