[vtkusers] Retry - vtk4.0 regen pipline.

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Tue Mar 12 20:57:17 EST 2002

    DMPD> Having had no answer to my earlier question I'll retry.  My
    DMPD> tcl/tk program works under vtk4.0 with the necessary changes
    DMPD> to vtkFloatArray's.  However ; having changed values in a
    DMPD> method in any object/filter/mapper I can't seem to get the
    DMPD> changes displayed

    DMPD> with modified or Updated.

    DMPD> Please - what to I need to do to rerun the modified
    DMPD> pipeline.

Its not clear to me as to what exactly you want to do.  Can you
provide a small code snippet (say 5-10 lines) that clearly illustrates
the problem. Then maybe folks will understand what you mean and
answer.

prabhu