[vtkusers] trouble with vtkPoints

jon n elwo73 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 12 16:19:29 EST 2002

hi. I have a vtkPoints object along with a vtkCellArray and vtkPolyData
representing a line in 3space made up of 2 vertices. but when I use
SetPoint() on the vtkPoints object to change the vertices, the line doesn't
change. Even if I re-tell the vtkPolyData where its getting the points from.
So what i'm doing for now is creating a new temporary vtkPoints object each
time the line changes and assigning that to the PolyData, but that tends to
go quite slow. How can I get just using SetPoint() to work?