[vtkusers] is this vtk40 for win32's Bug ?

c v covkmhk at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 22:06:45 EST 2002

I built the vtk4.0 GUI\Win32\SampleMFC\SampleMFC.
It can run and display the files. If I do not use
interaction operation, there is no error and all goes
well.
But  if I close the window after use the mouse to
rotate the object shown, there pops up a  Message
Dialog of "win32samplemfc has Error (Unknown) and will
be closed" .

Why and how to modify it?

The vtk3.2's \Sample has no this problem and all goes
well.

I also built the vtk4.0 source codes on the CD as the
User's Guide .
I run  the "TimeRenderer.exe" built from the source
coeds.
After it  displayed and rotated the boxes, there pops
up a same Message Dialog ("TimeRenderer.exe has Error(
Kernel32.dll) and will be closed " ).

It seems have something to do with the Interactor , I
guess.

Hope there is an answer.

Colin