[vtkusers] vtkLODActor don't works on Trakball interactor style

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at its.tudelft.nl
Mon Mar 11 17:07:24 EST 2002

The trackball interactor doesn't call the associated
RenderWindow->SetDesiredUpdateRate() at the right times.  Please compare
with the joystick interactor to see when this should be called.  I've
mentioned this before, but I don't think anybody had time to look at it in
more seriously.  For my own application, I derived a new trackball
interactor that does make these calls.