[vtkusers] vtk4.0 Pipeline Problem

D.M.P.Davies dmpd at mcmail.com
Fri Mar 8 14:32:20 EST 2002

I've just downloaded vtk4.0 and I'm attempting to alter my tcl code from
vtk3.2.

Having changed the vtkScalars to vtkFloatArrays - I manage to get a
pipeline using vtkTkRenderWidget working.

However I can't seem to change any of the methods: i.e. although by
inspection the methods are altered they don't produce a change in the
rendered display.

I've tried  all sorts of Modified and/or Update but it   doesn't have
any effect.

Any idea what's required ?

Many thanks

Dave Davies

PS.  I downloaded and installed the tcl after vtk4.0 windows binariesand
don't seem to get the require package vtk to work.

Is this because of where tcl is located??