[vtkusers] tiff related build problems

Andy Cedilnik Andy.Cedilnik at kitware.com
Thu Mar 7 11:27:04 EST 2002

Huh, more elaborate answer:

CMake keyword GENERATED means that the file will be generated by the build
process
and so CMake should not attempt to find it.
So, file tif_fax3sm.c is generated by build process. This is only necessary
for
variety of unix platforms, since for windows we provide pregenerated file.
The mechanism for this was added to CMake recently. That is the reason why
your build
failed. Please update CMake and it will work.

                         Andy