[vtkusers] Controlling color and opacity seperatly?

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Wed Mar 6 09:21:00 EST 2002

Hello Alex,

Not yet - but I am currently working on changes for this. These changes are
slowly creeping into VTK . The vtkVolumeProperty has already been modified
to support this, but none of the mappers use this functionality yet. The
vtkVolumeTextureMapper2D will be the first to add this feature - probably
in the next month or so.

Lisa