[vtkusers] Swing Based vtkPanel

Peter J. Carr pjc at hootenanny.org
Tue Mar 5 10:47:55 EST 2002

Please describe in detail how to add the lock/unlock mechanism.
   I am using vtk4.0 on linux and win2k. I experience crashes on linux
but not win2k when I interact with the mouse on a vtkPanel.
    is lock/unlock controlled by:
    a) vtkJava calls
    b) when compiling vtk
    c) configured by some other part of my system

Thanks for the details,
Peter Carr