[vtkusers] CVS bug??

Charlie H. Chang charlie.chang at nchc.gov.tw
Tue Jun 25 05:07:27 EDT 2002

Ok, I found a way to solve the problem. Simply add the following two lines:
#include "vtkProperty.h"
#include "vtkCamera.h"
will do. However, the same piece of code didn't require to include the
above two
header files in previous CVS source code.(about one month ago)
So I guess that vtkProperty and vtkCamera were included by the other
header file
(could be vtkActor.h??) but then they were excluded. What is the
rationale behind
this change?

--
Charlie H. Chang, Software Development Group
National Center for High-performance Computing
E: charlie.chang at nchc.gov.tw
W: www.nchc.gov.tw