[vtkusers] TEXT (HELP)!

Giancarlo Amati amati at ira.cnr.it
Fri Jun 21 06:11:32 EDT 2002

Hello Mino,

you have to use the following classes:

vtkTextSource tx
	tx SetText "TESTO"

vtkPolyDataMapper mp
	mp SetInput [tx GetOutput]

vtkFollower act
	act SetMapper mp
	act SetCamera [CAMERA]

	act SetPosition x y z

in this way you create a Text that is a poly data and you can see the text
from every point of view of the camera.

Bye
Giancarlo

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002 vtk at le.isac.cnr.it wrote:

> hello!
> I work with vtk 4.0, tcl/tk on linux workstation.
>
> how I can make in order to insert a text that is not 2d, but is legacy to the images?
> I want that the text wheels with the images!
>
> thancks!!!  MINO

dott. Giancarlo Amati                  |
(amati at ira.cnr.it)                     |

National Research Council              |
RadioAstronomical Institute            |
office phone n. +39 051 6399405        |
via Gobetti 101 - Bologna (Italy)      |