[vtkusers] SetCenter for ConeSource!

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Thu Jun 20 21:13:40 EDT 2002

Hi Pavaneh,

The vtkConeSource does not have a SetCenter method.  If you
want to move the data, then you have to use
vtkTransformPolyDataFilter.

It is kind of odd that the SetCenter method is missing, since
the vtkSphereSource, vtkCubeSource, vtkCylinderSource, etc.
all have a SetCenter method.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                       dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group