[vtkusers] Re: Single/Multiple Document Examples for MFC

Nigel Nunn nNunn at ausport.gov.au
Wed Jan 30 02:57:04 EST 2002

Hi Andrew,
Sounds like these could form the start of a good
addition to the release version of Vtk 4.  I'm not
sure who looks after such things, but changes to
the MFC demos have in the past been <very> slow.
I assume that your versions override OnEraseBkgnd()?
I've been suggesting this small-but-big adjustment
for about 4 years  :-)
cheers,
Nigel

--- [a.maclean at acfr.usyd.edu.au] wrote ---