[vtkusers] Decimation of a polygon

sonia specher sonia_specher at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 23 14:31:07 EST 2002

Good morning !
I've downloaded vtk40Tcl.exe wich contains the vtk
libraries and include files, and vtk40Src.zip wich
contains the source code of vtk.
I want to decimate a polygon that i've put on a
vtkPolyData ( i can visualise it, so the polygon is
really on the vtkPolyData !! ), but when i declare a
vtkDecimate object and initialise it with the New()
method, Visual C++ don't find the method to initialise
the object during the linking edition.
I have added the path where are situated the libraries
of vtk to the settings of my project, and i've added
too the path of the include files.
So wich library contains the vtkDecimate class ?

All suggestions are welcome !
And thanks a lot for taking time to read me !
Sonia.

PS : sorry for my english and my miss of knowledge on
programmation ! But i work for it !!!